Hurley Phantomtour Paradise Inflatable Paddleboard Set | 10′ 6″ Long
?️ Pre-order only
✅ In stock
❤ New and Exclusive
The stunning Hurley Phantomtour Paradise is now available exclusively from Aquaplanet. Its unique, eye-catching design coupled with the premium pro-laminate fusion construction, make it a level above anything else on the market. Sturdy enough for beginners and pacey enough for intermediates, this board ticks all the boxes. The whole set includes everything you need to get on the water and all packs down into the stylish backpack provided.
Customers also buy
A closer look at the Phantomtour Paradise
- Sturdy board for beginners, intermediates & heavier paddleboarders up to 130kg
- Dimensions: 10' 6" x 30" x 6"
- Suitable for use on lakes, rivers, canals and seas
- Includes everything you need and packs down into the stylish 120L waterproof backpack
- Compact & lightweight - just 13kg
- Inflates in 10-15 minutes
- Pro-laminate fusion construction technology offers unrivalled rigidity and extra weight capacity
- Inflates to 15-17 PSI
- Textured grip EVA deck and kick pad for quick step turns and enhanced control
- Two fixed and one removable, US standard fin with transparent fin box, for stability and manoeuvrability. Easily swap your fin to fit your needs
- 3D vivid colour digitally printed double-sided dropstitch
- Six ring bungee net for extra storage
The Hurley Difference
Hurley - Born from Water
Mega Surf Brand Hurley was founded in Huntington Beach in 1979 on the principle of empowering and fuelling the voice of future generations of surfers and watersport lovers to come.
With disruptive innovation as a speciality, Hurley has a unique blend of style and performance, sitting as the global benchmark for high performance both in and out of the water.
Trusted in quality for over 20 years.