The Aquaplanet Jupiter
As the name suggests – our biggest board yet. Stiff, tough and unyielding to whatever the waters throw at it. Some customers said what they wanted was the ‘Super-Max’, so here it is!
This is a board for the bigger paddler, or for the whole family and the dog. Huge volume provided by its 11’6 x 34”x 6” frame gives you up to 160kg of payload and an unbelievably stable and buoyant platform to build your skills on. Don’t let it’s size fool you though, it’s greater length gives this board superb glide when moving downriver so you won’t be lagging behind the crowd.
The 11’6″ Jupiter features:
- Offers incredible size, speed and stability.
- Lightweight, strong and portable.
- Comes with an adjustable paddle, a safety leash to strap onto your ankle, a waterproof dry bag to keep your phone, camera, keys and money safe on the water, a sturdy backpack for easy transportation, a handy repair kit and, of course, a dual action air pump.
- All items fit into the bag for easy transportation.
- Size: 3.50m x 0.86m x 0.15m (11’6″ x 34″ x 6″)
- Weighs only 14Kg